BTECH GMRS-V1 GMRS Two-Way Radio, GMRS Repeater Capable, with Dual Band Scanning Receiver (136-174.99mhz (VHF) 400-520.99mhz (UHF))
- The GMRS-V1 has one built-in receiver but can "watch" two channels (semi duplex). Monitor 2 GMRS channels or monitor two different frequencies (even on different bands (VHF/UHF)) and the radio will monitor both frequencies giving priority to the first station to receive an incoming call.
- Channel Skip: Easily add or remove a channel from the scanning list - if you have a nuisance channel, just skip it.
- Features: 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable FM Radio Large Tri-color LCD Display (3 Selectable Colors) LED Flashlight Scanning Modes: Channel, Frequency, and Tone High /Low Power Switchable VOX 50 CTCSS 346 DCS Tones Tone searching/scanning Dual standby PC programmable Alpha Numeric Channel Storage Work Mode (Selectable VFO/ Menu Lockout) Transmission Time Out (TOT) Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO)
- Kit Includes: GMRS-V1 Radio, 1800mAh Battery, V-85 Dual Band Antenna, CH-8 Charger, CH-8 110V Adapter, Earpiece Kit, Wrist Strap, Belt Clip, User Manual
- BTECH is proud to be in the USA, which allows you to have the best available local support for any issue that may arise. BTECH only engineers and develops radio products. That brand focus allows you to have the best available radios and accessories with the most features, with real USA warranty and support.
Details: GMRS-V1 HIGHLIGHTS: 22 Modifiable GMRS Two-Way Channels (Channels 1-22) - Receive and Transmit 8 Modifiable GMRS Repeater Channels (Channels 23-30) - Receive and Transmit 98 Programmable Scanner Channels (Channels 00 & 31-127) - Receive Only FM Radio Flashlight 50 CTCSS Privacy Tones 346 DCS Digital Privacy Tones NOAA Weather Radio Compatible Tri-Color Adjustable Backlight The GMRS-V1 is FCC certified (Part 95A) for use on GMRS frequencies. The GMRS-V1 is also FCC certified for VHF/UHF scanning capabilities (Part 15B) The GMRS-V1 is easy and straight forward to use. The GMRS-V1 comes with GMRS two-way and GMRS repeater channels pre-programmed. You can easily modify the GMRS-V1 to transmit a Privacy tone, right from the radio menu. You can even require a privacy tone for incoming transmissions. You can mix and match tones for repeater usage. The GMRS-V1 will save any modification to the channel (even during a reboot) and will remember any channel change you apply in any mode. Want to communicate with other GMRS users with other brand GMRS radios? There is no guesswork involved anymore between brands. The GMRS-V1 can work with any GMRS radio - and has every single privacy tone option available (more than any other GMRS radio). Even if other users don't know which privacy tone is being used on their GMRS radio; you are able to scan for which tone is being used. This ensures easy compatibility with all brands. GMRS frequencies and offsets cannot be altered to allow peace of mind while using your GMRS-V1. Want to start from scratch? A simple reset menu option resets the GMRS-V1 to the GMRS-V1 defaults. *** GMRS license required, easy to obtain (SAME DAY). The GMRS-V1 operates on GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service) frequencies, which require an FCC (Federal Communications Commission) license. You must be licensed prior to transmitting.
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 7.0 x 2.5 inches