Cobra MR F45-D Fixed Mount VHF Marine Radio – 25 Watt VHF, Submersible, LCD Display, Noise Cancelling Microphone, NOAA Weather Channels, Signal Strength Meter, Scan Channels, White
- MAXIMUM COVERAGE – This VHF marine radio allows operation of channels in the US, Canada, and internationally at 1 or 25 watts with dual output power for short and long range communication.
- STAY INFORMED – Be the first to know of incoming hazards or changing weather conditions with instant access to 10 NOAA weather channels, 24 hours a day. Weather alerts with an audible tone and visual alarm notify you of threatening weather nearby.
- SAFETY FIRST – Scan channels to find conversations in progress and have instant access to Channel 16 and Channel 9 for emergency situations. Use the Dual Watch feature to monitor two channels at once (Channel 16 and one user selected channel).
- VISUAL DISPLAY – Know the strength of an incoming signal with the Signal Strength Meter shown on the large illuminated LCD display. Navigate the various features of this radio easily with the illuminated function keys.
- DIGITAL SELECTIVE CALLING – Send a distress signal at the touch of a button or exchange position information with other boats, stations, or coast guard. When it comes to safety on the water and in the boat, Cobra has your back.
Binding: Wireless Phone Accessory
Release Date: 01-01-2018
Details: Cobra Electronics MR F45-D Class-D Fixed Mount VHF Radio The Cobra MR F45 is a full function DSC-capable VHF radio. The selectable 1 or 25 Watt output is perfect for short or long-range communication. This unit has features usually reserved for more costly VHF radio units including Dual Watch, an adjustable backlight, and function keys on the mic. Includes The MR F45-D includes all of the core features of Cobra's fixed mount radios like; Noise canceling microphone, NOAA Weather Radio, Weather Alert, JIS7 Submersible, Instant channel 16/9, Scan, DSC call log, External speaker jack, Illuminated LCD display, Signal strength meter, GPS input capability, etc. Compliant with the latest FCC specifications for Class-D VHF Radios. Features: Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling) - Allows you to send a distress signal at the touch of a button or exchange position information with other boats or stations. 1 or 25 Watts - Dual output power for short and long communication. USA, Cananda & International Channels - Allows operation on any of the three different channel maps established for these areas. 10 NOAA Weather Channels - Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day. Weather Alert - Alerts with an audible tone and visual alarm if threatening weather is nearby. MR F45-D Features & Specs
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.2 x 3.1 inches