Cobra MR HH350 FLT Handheld Floating VHF Radio – 6 Watt, Submersible, Noise Cancelling Mic, Backlit LCD Display, NOAA Weather, Memory Scan, Grey
- Maximum Coverage – This VHF marine radio allows operation of channels in the US, Canada, and internationally at 1, 3, or 6 watts with for short and long range communication, and access to NOAA weather channels.
- Safety First – Scan channels to find conversations in progress and have instant access to Channel 16 for emergency situations. Use the Tri-Watch feature to monitor three channels at once (Channel 16 and two user selected channel).
- Sea Ready – Floating design and orange core makes retrieving your radio easy if dropped overboard, and meeting JIS7 (IPX7) standards allows your radio to be submersed for 30 minutes at one meter deep.
- Clear Communication – Burp Feature vibrates the water out of the speaker grill and improves speaker performance, while the noise cancelling microphone blocks background noise for clearer conversations.
- GIFTABLE AND GIVEABLE - Spread the love this holiday season by giving your loved one a holiday gift that keeps on giving! There's no time like the present for you to show how much you care by gifting someone with the ultimate boater protection!
Binding: Wireless Phone Accessory
Release Date: 11-06-2019
Details: When embarking on a marine adventure, you need a VHF marine radio for communication and safety. With safety features and 24-hour access to emergency alerts and broadcasts, Cobra’s got you covered. The best value in our handheld VHF radio line up backed by 50 years of Cobra quality, this floating radio has an orange core for higher visibility and is easy to retrieve if dropped overboard. It features 6 Watts of power for longer range communications and full access to all NOAA weather channels and alarm tones for weather emergencies. It also includes all the core features like Noise canceling microphone, JIS7/IPX7 rated Submersible, Tri-Watch, Memory Channels, Memory Scan and BURP.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 10.2 x 3.4 inches