Garmin 010-01499-00 Fusion Entertainment 2-channel Marine Amplifier
- 2-Ohm stable stereo provides the option of connecting an extra pair of speakers in parallel, 2 per channel at 2-ohms (a total of 4 speakers
- Marine grade connections nickel plated RCA connectors and stainless components improve signal flow for optimum output
- Class-a/b design the 400 Watt 2-ohm stable (per channel) design ensures clean and powerful amplification of the input signal, enough to rock the boat
- Conformal coated circuitry provides added protection from Salt air and moisture to ensure maximum product life.
- RCA line out and Pass through RCA output enables linking of multiple amplifiers for enhanced system performance 2 channels capable of powering 2 speakers, a sub (bridged) or 4 speakers in parallel
Details: The Fusion am Series marine amplifiers are purpose built for the marine environment, boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver performance on the water like never before. Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal Coated pcb's for maximum product life and Gold Plated connectors for improved signal flow - the result is a clean and powerful reproduction of the Input signal, delivering enough power to rock the boat. The 2 Channel 400 Watt (peak) ms-am402 will drive up to two subwoofers, an extra pair of speakers or even 4 speakers (2 speakers in parallel each Channel at 2 ohms).
Package Dimensions: 15.2 x 10.9 x 3.8 inches