PDU Power Strip Surge Protector - 150 Joule 9 Outlet Strips Surge Protector Heavy Duty Electric Extension Cord Strip - 1U Rack Mount Protection Power Outlet Strip W/ 9 Front Switch - PylePro PDBC70 BLACK
- RELIABLE SURGE PROTECTION: The power supply PDU surge protector strip features 150 joules energy dissipation and 1200 amp peak impulse current to protect your equipment when voltage fluctuates, swell, or spike during storms and power outages
- 9 OUTLET: Equipped w/ 9 total rear outlets so you can turn one outlet into nine w/ the surge-protector power strip. Has a front power switch that you can use to completely shut off electronics when not in use for power/energy saving
- ELIMINATES RFI AND EMI: The built-in ac noise filters get rid of unwanted radio frequency (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) to improve the stability of the equipment and prolong the service life of your electronics at home or office
- 9 INDIVIDUAL SWITCH: The 9 front panel power switches are the perfect solution for controlling the power flow to any of your equipment. This power strip surge protector is designed for 1U rack mount installation for hassle-free cable management
- BUILT TO LAST: Made with sturdy steel chassis and front panel and 6ft long power cord (3x14 AWG) that can withstand light tugging so you can convert any standard AC outlet into a mini-charging station for smartphone/laptops w/ bulky charger
Details: PylePro Model : PDBC70 Power Supply PDU Power Strip 15 Amp Power Supply Power Strip with 1800VA Rack Mountable 9 Outlets Features: Perfect Solution for Controlling Power to Your Equipment Safely Provides Surge Protection Control 9 Total Rear Outlets 9 Front Panel Blue Illumination Power Switches Built-in AC Noise Filter 15 Amp Rating with Circuit Breaker Eliminates Unwanted Radio Frequency (RFI) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Spike and Surge Protection 1U Rack Mountable Steel Chassis and Front Panel Push to Reset 6 Foot Power Cord (3x14 AWG) Energy Dissipation: 150 Joules Peak Impulse Current: 1200 Amps Operating Voltage: 115 – 230V/50 – 60Hz Dimensions: 19.09"W x 6.69"D x 1.77"H Weight: 5.5 Lbs. Allows for longer lasting and proper equipment functionality. The built-in AC Noise Filters gets rid of unwanted radio frequency (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI). The 9 front panel power switches are the perfect solution for controlling the power flow to any of your equipment and devices. The Spike and surge protection ensures equipment stays safe and your power stays clean. System includes as total of 9 power supply outlets. 15 amp rating with circuit breaker and push to reset function with current protection. Operating Voltage: 115 – 230V/50 – 60Hz.
Package Dimensions: 20.3 x 10.1 x 3.8 inches