Simrad GO5 XSE 5" Fishfinder/Chartplotter - No Transducer
- MULTI-TOUCH DISPLAY: The GO series offers ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar.
- STAY ON COURSE: Every GO series display is a full-featured chartplotter with a built-in GPS receiver. Choose from a wide range of charts available from C-MAP and others to cover your local waterways.
- WIRELESS AND WIRED CONNECTIVITY: NMEA 2000 offers a range of expansion and integration options: monitor engine performance, steer your boat with a Simrad autopilot, or control your on-board entertainment system from your GO series display.
- MORE SONAR VIEWS: Add a sonar transducer (sold separately) and your GO series display works as a capable fishfinder. From CHIRP or traditional transducers, to StructureScan HD imaging for a picture-like view of fish.
- GET MORE ON THE WATER: Simrad GO series displays are designed to help you make the most of your time on the water and are a perfect addition to smaller sportboats, dayboats, and center-consoles.
Details: Get more from every day on the water with the Simrad GO5 XSE, ideal for compact sportboats and dayboats. Behind its bright touchscreen lies a chartplotter with built-in GPS receiver, and Wi-Fi access to the latest charts and updates. Control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data and more over NMEA 2000, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technologies: cruise with confidence using ForwardScan forward-looking sonar, or find fish like a pro with Broadband Sounder CHIRP sonar plus StructureScan HD SideScan and DownScan Imaging
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 9.2 x 8.0 inches