Venterior Portable Fish Finder Handheld Fishfinder Depth Finder with Sonar Transducer, LCD Display and Water Resistant Bag for Kayak and Ice Fishing (Yellow)
- Shows you what is in the water: water depth, approximate fish location (suits for all sorts of fish), short & tall weeds, sand & rocks on bottom. Suitable for fishing from a kayak, off the dock, and ice fishing. You can use the fish finder on moving kayak with slowly speed below 5mph. It can be used in fresh water as well as salt/sea water.
- Easy to Use: Toss the transducer into water and turn on the display unit, it will show you the water depth and approximate fish depth if fish schools passing by. It has 5 user selectable sensitivity; battery save mode; backlight mode ; fish alarm; unit of measure. Setting can be saved when turned off. The fishfinder is powered by 4 AAA batteries. It lasts 4-5 hours with new batteries in continuous use.
- Very portable that you can take it anywhere: It comes with neck strap that allow you to wear it around neck when you are busy on the kayak. It also comes with a water resistant bag to protect your fish finder display from water splash. You can easily store the fish finder in your tackle box.
- Accurate Depth Reading: The fish finder use sonar to detect water depth and fish location. Sonar Frequency is 200 kHZ. Detectable area is 45 degrees beam angle under the sonar transducer. Detectable depth range is from 3ft/1m to 328ft/100m below the sonar transducer.
- Warranty and Brand Support: The Venterior Portable Fish Finder is covered by a 2-year Warranty. Any issue of the fish finder after purchase, please don't hesitate to contact our brand support (warranty card comes with product in package), we will response within 24 hours every day online.
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 6.6 x 2.2 inches